*** DEV - DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR RACE ENTRY OR MEMBERSHIP ***
In order to transfer a race place between runners, please follow these instructions below.
Failure to do so can result in a delay to the transfer process
1. Runners to arrange between themselves that they will be transferring a place.
2. New runner to complete a race transfer entry form (do not complete this form until you have a confirmed donor).
3. When form has been completed, existing runner to then email the webteam requesting a transfer stating the following:
- Their name & club
- Name of runner & club for which the entry is being transferred to
4. The webteam will action the transfer and email both runners when complete. Online entry lists will be updated immediately upon transfer.
Note: money transfers are arranged between the two runners. No refunds are offered to runners when using the transfer process.//TODO: loop through list of open, races in the future
Copyright Egdon Heath Harriers - All rights reserved - Contact Us